Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hello

Just saying hi again to all here who are LPSG members too, as there have been quite a few who joined since I did. Always willing to make new friends from anywhere ! Cheers, Sam

Latest Post
by  
Intro

Hi there. Thank you for the add. We look forward to all the new and exciting things this group will be bring. If we are in chat, please feel free to say hello. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing and seeing from everyone!

Latest PostThank you
by PatrickHV 
Introduction - Don Crane

Thank you for welcoming me into your group. I have been a nudist at heart for a long time but only recently had the nerve to do so outside my own home. I am still a little hesitant but open to all questions and friend requests. Although I consider...

Latest Post
by  
Skype?

Any other big guys up for actual conversation on skype? I have a webcam and I like to see the people I'm talking to.

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

I'm new to the group and thanks for excepting me. I'm not as big as some guys but have a good girth when erect. That became a problem for me as I had to be circumcised at 32 as my foreskin became too tight. That said I have no regrets after...

Latest Post
by  

Hi all, new here just introducing myself at the moment. Sam from Spain.

HI....new here---MWM---------62--------

HI all-----and know that I like being textile-less here in the USA---near Columbia, South Carolina-----nude and feeling the breeze between my knees------a mature man but in grrreat shape from athletics, 5' 7", 185 lbs-----water...

Latest Post
by  
New to this group

Thank you all for accepting me into the group. I am Andrey from Romania, I was raised into nudism , usually I spend all my summer holidays at nudist beaches or Nudists SPA in weekends. I'm interested to meet new nudist friends and also to...

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by  

Latest Post
by