Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

hey new to the group

hey i've been a nudist since i was 13 i stared at home and sleeping naked and when i was 20 started going to a beach in my area the guys and gals i would meet their were accepting and would compliment me on my size. mind you i'm not huge but...

Latest Post
by  
Nude dan

Hi all my name is danny and i am in la ,, i was raised as a nudist so i grew up with my father and 2 oldsr brothers i am not long on the oenis side but am girthy , it my brothers and dad ,, they were very large when flaccid ,, i was jealous of it...

This group welcomes all !

As I've come to realize that some people believe this group is only welcoming those who happen to be above average when it comes to penis size, I feel I need to stress that while the main topic of the group of course is the larger penis in...

Latest Post
by  
Intro New

Hi all, my name is Luc and I am a Dutch man living partly in Belgium. Love nudism indoor and outdoor and love to share it. Joined this group as penis size is an interesting aspect for a man. Hope to get a better idea what is large and average and...

Latest Post
by  
chat nude and compare size on Skype?

Is anyone interested in chatting nude and comparing size on Skype? If interested hit me up on Skype at southstlguy2003

Latest Post
by  
New to the group!

Thank you all for accepting me into the group. I am from , Charleston,s.c.. 56 fit and a big lover of outdoor fun and sharing it with others that like to hang on the big vines. Vas safe ddf and hung. Happy 420 day!

Latest Post
by  
Intro New Here

Hello all, and glad to be part of the group. I am actually on the smaller side to be honest but enjoy surrounding myself among larger hung men. I enjoy knowing that I am smaller and any time I see guys at the beach who are larger I go up and try to...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

New here, I honestly have never felt real large but I've had many tell me I am. I guess when you see bigger you don't feel as hung, but depends on the eye of the beholder. Anyone else live in Texas?

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys

Thanks so much for including me in this group. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in this group and discussing topics that are relative to the members of this group. I'm a new nudist and am getting used to social nudism. Please...

Latest Post
by  
hello everyone

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself My name is Roman and my partner and I are avid nudists and enjoy being naked as often possible in the company of fellow nudists and outdoors especially we look forward to meeting new people thanks R

Latest Post
by