Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

My introduction

Hello. My name is Chris. I am happy to be a new member of this group. Two of my mates have very large penises and are not shy showing them. I'll share some stories later. Feel free to say hi.

Latest Post
by  
skype chat

Hey, add me on Skype, rubenleon1990

Latest Post
by  
hi I am Robert

naked HELLOS to ALL the group's members I am Robert I enjoy this group and being a nudist for 30years and a TN member/ I like making friends with other TN members and those of this group I practice naked yoga ,love nude beaches and swimming and...

Latest Post
by  
New here :)

Hi, I'm philippe, 52 years old from france. Thank you for accepting the request in the group

Latest Post
by  
Welcome

My name is Josue Chac, 40 years old. I always like to be naked and share in a group. Lately I practice mountain nudism. Thank you for joining this excellent group.

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Hey all, just joined. Excited about the group. Cheers!

add me

add me on skype. so we can chat more. dorel.vulpie

Latest Post
by  
Hello

I am new to this group. I love showing off my penis. Would love to get in a group of nudes and show off. Im not shy, Im comfortable with my body. Just can't do much at home, too many people. Arnie..

Latest Post
by  
Yup another naked newbie.....

Hey im david and i live in denver colorado..not tons of nudists but there are some of us here. For us its more nude hiking and camping instead of nude beaches. Anyway glad to be in this group (im on the LPSG website too. ) Love it when people see me...

Latest Post
by  
just wanted to say hi

thank you for letting me into the group , today i am running short on time but will add to the group later this week

Latest Post
by