FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND NUDISTS

Saturday Morning Coffee

Hello, I am planning a regular naked coffee/tea morning at my place Saturday mornings, Anyone wanting to come along, just let me know and we can work out a plan! I'm guessing there will not be many takers, but in case I get inundated with...

Cairns Sunboys

Cairns Sunboys are having their monthly naked Sunday BBQ on Sunday 21 August In Clifton Beach QLD. We usually get 20+ men at the lunches. Time to get that all over tan, relax and swim in the pool which should be 32C, just right for lounging around...

Latest Post
by  
Cairns Sunboys

Cairns Sunboys are having their monthly naked Sunday BBQ on Sunday 10 October In Clifton Beach QLD. We usually get 20+ men at the lunches. Time to get that all over tan, relax and swim in the pool. It's going to be popular this month with the...

Latest Post
by  
Mens Naked Social Group in Cairns

Cairns Sunboys is a mens naked social group. We have a Sunday BBQ lunch at a members private home from 12 noon once every month. Events are held in private homes with a pool or spa, from Wonga Beach to Mission Beach and mostly in Cairns suburbs. The...

Latest Post
by  
Cairns

Planning to be in the palm Cove area between Jul 4th and 8th. What are the best places to go nude in the area?

Latest Post
by  
far north queensland

HELLO, GRANT HERE. IM UP IN THE FAR NORTH NEAR COOKTOWN, IF ANY OF YOU ARE HEADING THIS WAY FEEL FREE TO DROP IN AND SAY HELLO.

VALLEY VIEW

VALLEY VIEW IS A NUDIST CAMP GROUND/ CARAVAN OR TENT SITES, POWERED OR UNPOWERED ON PRIVATE LAND BETWEEN MAREEBA AND KARANDA.

Latest Post
by  
Spare a thought

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=15853

Latest Post
by  
Visiting soon.

Hi There, Am in Oz for 3months and looking for places to go, people to meet. Will be landing Brisbane the last week of Oct, staying there a fortnight then moving N or S as the mood takes me. I don't need sex, I don't need a bed - A beer with...