Roommates: Looking/Needed

MD: Roommate

Looking for roommate, your own space in basement with half bathroom, share full bathroom PM if interested Peace

Latest Post
by  
Texas Hill Country

Good Day. I am looking for a room mate in a 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom town home in the central Texas Hill Country; near the Marble Falls Horseshoe Bay area. I would like a confirmed room mate by the end of December 2017. I am the cleanest and most...

Male Roommate - Arlington/Mansfield Texas

Hi - I want find a male nudist who either has a place (home, apartment or condo) to rent or wants to look with me to rent a house together. I'm down to earth, neat, clean,quiet, no smoke or drug use, good job and and excellent back. I make a...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a new roommate in New York

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/d/1675-electricity-wifi/6282349237.html Craigslist link to my ad and apartment, some pics, a nudist would be awesome thanks guys

Latest Post
by  
Country living western WI room/rooms for rent

11/30/17 still looking, Simple living in the country, very privet location. Second floor with great view. 1-3 rooms available. My self see my profile. Rent cost negotiable.

Latest Post
by  
Married couple for female roommate.

We are a stable married couple looking for a female roommate north of Atlanta. No smoking in the house. Very large room with private bath. 400 per month utilities included with wifi. Contact us for more info.

Latest Post
by  
Married couple for female roommate.

We are a stable married couple looking for a female roommate north of Atlanta. No smoking in the house. Very large room with private bath. 400 per month utilities included with wifi. Contact us for more info.

Latest Post
by  
Moving to the Boca area

Looking to move to Boca might be interested in getting a room mate. Anyone interested?? Preferable a male and somewhat around my age.

Latest Post
by  
WANTED**Roommate in North Fort Lauderdale,...

Gay couple here. We have a Private bedroom and Bathroom available for rent. 4 miles to the beach. Bedroom is furnished. Hit me up if interested.

LOOKING FOR MALE NUDIST ROOMMATE - AUG. 15,...

Large Master BR with private Bath available in my spacious, renovated & updated Forest Hills 2BR apartment. Shared living room space, large eat-in kitchen on the top floor of an elegant elevator co-op building. It's situated a block away from...

Latest Post
by