We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Roommates: Looking/Needed

St. Louis Male

Hello, I am looking for a room to rent in St. Louis. 35 year old gay man here and prefer to live with another gay man. I am gone on the weekends visiting my partner so I am only around Monday-Friday

Latest Post
by  
Looking

Hello everyone, my name is James and Im looking for a room to rent in Northwest Indiana. Im 27 love being nude, and Im very respectful and kind to others. If you have a room available in Northwest Indiana and dont mind me being nude let me know

Latest Post
by  
Boston Nudist Seeking a room to rent

Im a bisexual male nudist looking for a room rental in Massachusetts. Please reach out if you have a room. Or know someone who does. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Are you open minded?

I am an old man (77) looking for a woman who wants to live a naked lifestyle. I'm not looking for sex I'm past that, would disappoint both of us.. Looking for someone who enjoys being naked. You would have your own room or could share mine....

Latest Post
by  
Room shares near pinetop

Just a normal guy looking for a room to rent. I travel for work so won't be there all of the time.

Latest Post
by  
HERVEY BAY QLD

Naturist person wanted to share a 3 bedroom house in Hervey Bay Queensland Australia - local naturist group have regular meetups and nude cruises

Illinois Room Share

Morning, all! 34 Male here looking for a room to rent in the NW Suburbs of Illinois. Would love to talk more and find out if we're compatible. Hmu

Latest Post
by  
House Share - Greater Riverside, California...

Great situation in the greater Riverside, CA area. House share. Rent includes all utils, cleaning lady 2X month, etc, etc. Private room and bath. Quiet house and neighborhood. Non-smoker ONLY. Contact me for all the details.

Buenos Aires

Realmente las ganas de vivir en Buenos Aires con un compaero de piso nudista, sera increble!!

Latest Post
by  
Florida 25 Male looking for room

Hello there! My name is Douglas. I'm 25 from Florida and a life long nudist. Looking for room for rent. Quiet clean easy to get along with and can ensure rent will always be paid on time. 4439686805

Latest Post
by