Roommates: Looking/Needed

Seeking Roommate in Atlanta

1150 sq ft 2 story townhouse. Master suite with walk in closet, full private bath with ceiling fan. New washer, dryer and kitchen appliances. hardwood floors downstairs. Reserved parking in front residence. Community has pool, tennis courts and...

Latest Post
by  
Room to rent Clerkenwell, close to city

I have a double room available in central London available from the first of April. Please contact if interested. Thank you Nick

Latest Post
by  
Room Open in Manhattan NYC

Room in a 3 bedroom apartment is open April 1stLocation is uptown Manhattan.Close to parks, public transportation and restaurants. Rent is 950 with utilities.Send a message for pics and more info.

Nudist Accommodation

Mid July and beginning of August, I shall be travelling through Belgium and look for affordable nudist overnight accommodation. Obviously, female-run nudist households would be ideal. You can contact me directly via rogerbonque@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a room in the Atlanta area

Hi guys...I will be looking for a place/room when my current lease is up at the end of May....I have a great,steady job..very easy to get along with and hang with...ALWAYS pay on time and can pass any background check....I respect the ENTIRE living...

Latest Post
by  
Looking For a Nudist Friendly Room to Rent...

Hey guys! I'm looking for a room to rent in the Jacksonville, Florida area. I prefer to be naked at all times when at home and looking for someone cool with that. I'm very clean and reliable. Would like to find something $500 a month or...

Visiting London April 4, 5, 6

Anyone looking to host an American visitor for 3 nights, just the nights, I'll be gone all day, early morning. If someone can, I'll be thankful. Hope to hear back from someone. :)

Latest Post
by  
NYC Looking for a place

Hi there! I'm looking for a room in New York City, long-term. I'm 29, work and study full-time. I also have a 6-pound yorkiepoo, so the place must be dog friendly (AND nude friendly obviously :) It'd be great to have a nudist roommate!...

Jacksonville Florida man looking for a nude...

I'm a 65 y/ocloseted gay nudist who is looking for a room to rent from another male nudist (gay, bi or straight) in Jacksonville, Fl. I receive Social Security Disability and work part time to supplement my income. Where I'm living now, my...

Latest Post
by  
Fort Lauderdale! I need a room to rent by...

If you want to know more, read the link below. If you want to read the bio here, it's pretty accurate. Hit me up! https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/sha/5451480789.html