Roommates: Looking/Needed

room to rent

North/Central Florida - Expect to have a room to rent in April/May - full house privileges and nice privacy backyard.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a room for rent in Boca...

I am 39, resposible, respectful, clean, and fully employed. I am very low key and will be pursuing a ms in computer science.

Latest Post
by  
Room for Nudist/Naturist Couchsurfer or TN...

Hey hi i got a couple of rooms i am a couchsurfer host so i can host you guys at my place my house is totaly clothes free unless it is just to cold.I live in the south east of the netherlands where you have a lot of green lakes and rivers and even...

Latest Post
by  
short term nudist room in Williamsburg...

HiI have a short term rental available for nudist men. one bedroom in great neighborhood. message me for more info. thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Room In Buffalo Ny

I have a room in North buffalo aval now to anyone , nudest is a plus seeing I walk around naked often !!Large upper flat by the park and the zoo.

Latest Post
by  
EAST LONDON ,febuary onwards 2016 guest room...

tempary accomadation offered if in london east as 2 bedrooms got i live nude so all stay must be nudist not part time nude not wear under wear as some have . i host real nudist women men fams. guest room has king size bed digi tv, shared bathroom...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a Naked roommate in Jax, FL

I am looking for a nudist roommate in Jacksonville, Florida, preferably on the Southside or the beaches. Would also consider Oceanway but I don't want to be on the Westside or Orange Park. I work part time on Atlantic Blvd just east of St...

Latest Post
by  
Room for rent NYC

Looking for a new housemate in the city, I have a room for rent, short term or longer See my profile for pics Any interest message me

Latest Post
by  
ROOM / STUDIO WANTED

am looking for a room / studio 40mins from Hatfield, UK. am willing to pay up to 600PM for the right place.

Latest Post
by  
Brooklyn, NYC Room available: Jan 1 2016 or...

Have a look at my craigslist ads if you're in the area and looking for a nude-friendly space?Jay https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/roo/5363766661.html

Latest Post
by