Roommates: Looking/Needed

NYC Looking for a place

Hello! I'm looking for a room in New York City, long-term. I'm 28, work and study full-time. I also have a 6-pound yorkiepoo, so the place must be dog friendly (AND nude friendly obviously :) It'd be great to have a nudist roommate!...

Male only Housemate/partner needed:...

Comfortable home in Stocksbridge. Gay male, 30-50, sought to be a house mate. Nude 24/7 indoors of course. Local shops and private gym and community sports centre nearby. Good walking country. Easy transport links to the M1 and Sheffield. 400 per...

Latest Post
by  
Apartment in Jakarta

Hi. If any of you are going to visit and stay in Jakarta, please message me. My apartment is available for weekly, monthly, semi-annually or yearly rent.

Latest Post
by  
looking for roommate/apt in DT Long Beach or...

Hey, Thought I'd give this a shot myself. DTLB solo resident looking for a new place to live that's quieter than my current building. Expenses-wise, thinking that a roommate might make sense. Looking to stay within a 1-mile walk of a Metro...

Latest Post
by  
Anchorage roommate

Hi, I bought a house in Anchorage and I'm looking to rent one of my room's out. Looking for someone preferably a female, that will not mind nudity or a nudist them self.

Latest Post
by  
Looking In Los Angeles, Hollywood and Long...

Hello everyone. I am a 45 year old female living in Los Angeles. I currently have a place but it is not the best conditions, and now with new landlords I am not sure how this will turn out. I should mention that I am disabled and have a very low...

Latest Post
by  
NYC seeking housemate

Looking for a new roommate/ or short term rentersI have a room for rent in my apartment, it is a two bedroom, one bath, located in lower harlem, near west 110, the apartment is located in a town house, very modern, all brand new, central AC, small...

Seeking Roommate to Share 2BR in Noe Valley...

Looking to share with other similar people who are comfortable with social nudity. Looking for a male roommate (gay or straight) to share a two bedroom apartment in Noe Valley. - Spacious two-bedroom flat. Top floor, no overhead footsteps.- Large...

Latest Post
by  
Summer holiday house at Cyclades , Tinos...

I rent a very nice house at Tinos Island . Tinos is one beautiful island at Aegean sea , with beautiful villages, marvelous beaches and culture . My home is a traditional Cycladic house . rent it by week and can sleep maximum 9 persons. For more...

Looking for a temporary roommate (Tampa Bay...

I have spare furnished bedroom that I'm renting out for a couple of weeks possibly a month. For anyone who needs to get back on their feet. I'm looking for a temporary roommate. I live in Dover, which is 22 minutes from Tampa, 10 minutes...

Latest Post
by