Roommates: Looking/Needed

Redlands, Brisbane, Qld

I have 1 room for rent in Alex hills, near the pub, to share with myself....I own the house and have 2 small dogs and 2 cats. However cats will leave after a few monthsrent is 165pw plus electricity large room Internet is provided in the rent. Room...

Latest Post
by  
looking for a room in London

I'm a 28 italian gay man who is looking for a room in London (ZONE 2 -3)I would like to live with a nudist flatmate to enjoy this way of living. I need it as soon as possible, from 15/02 until july at least...Please contact me here on TNor on...

Latest Post
by  
Atlanta, Georgia, USA Offering

One bedroom with shared bath in cabin style home just north of Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a room to rent in France (Ain)...

I am a single man looking for a room in a flat or house to share. Easy going, friendly, repectful. Looking for a quiet house area. If anyone knows something about it please message me. Preferable area Thoiry / Sergy / Saint Geny Poully. Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Room Available in Large House

Located in Dearborn, MI. House is a large ranch style. Room is furnished with two closets, king size bed, soft thick carpet, blinds and drapes. I prefer female roommates, because males always get possessive and aggressive; in short, I'm a big...

Latest Post
by  
In Need of a Nudist Roommate ASAP

Nudist Roommate Wanted! Available February 1, 2015 1bedroomin duplex apartment for rent in Auburn NY, minutes from downtown and Cayuga Community College. Also less than an hours drive from Syracuse U., Le Moyne College, and Wells College. Furnished...

Looking for Nudist house mate in 95136

That is South San Jose, CA.Reasonable rent [$650 plus utilities],Secluded clothing optional area in home.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a place somewhere in the UK?

Hi, I'm looking for a male housemate who is also a nudist. Preferably looking for someone under 40 and someone who is clean. If these fit you then please comment, Thanks Casp :)

anyone in Chicago...?

Would be cool to find like 2 Nudist Roommates.

Latest Post
by  
Traveling

Hi allI've just moved to US to work and I'd like to take this chance to see and explore all United States. I'd like to visit as much as I can.I post here to look for friends who would like to share this experience with me, to split cost...

Latest Post
by