Roommates: Looking/Needed

Condo share in Honolulu

I am open to share my condo in Waikiki with visiting nudist females either short term or longer. This is a free stay with your own bed just take care of your food, laundry, and personal needs. This is a small space studio with a great view in a high...

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in Bham or Atl?

Have about six months left on my lease in Birmingham Al. Looking for someone here or in Atlanta Game to chat with for future roommate possibly.

Latest Post
by  
Room mate wanted asap

Local Room for Rent: Available January 1, 2015 I have 1in my home in Auburn NY, minutes from downtown and Cayuga Community College. The room is furnished with a full bed, dresser and desk and has its own closet. Utilities, access to house phone, and...

Latest Post
by  
WILLING TO SHARE WITH FEMALE NUDIST RENT...

LOOKING FOR YOUNG LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO LOVE NUDISM AND FUN,TO SHARE IN A NEW LIFE OF FUN EXCITEMENT AND NATURISM. DON'T BE SHY INBOX ME LOCATED 5 BLOCKS FROM THE LAS VEGAS STRIP

brasilia , brazil

I am naturist and I live in brazil and can receive other naturists. I am interested in traveling around Europe, and to exchange and staying in naturist homes

Latest Post
by  
NUDIST HOUSEMATE WANTED IN WINSTON-SALEM,...

I own a large ranch style home that is about 5 minutes from WFU. Rent per month is $300.00. Cable, internet, etc. are extra. Room and utilities are included in the base price. I am a retired photographer- male, 6ft.1in.tall, slim, very long...

Latest Post
by  
Mackay Queensland Australia

We have, a couple of rooms available for semi-permanent, home stay's from $170.00 pw, great private property with large pool, email rwhf@bigpond.com for more details, Cheers Royce & Lars

Latest Post
by  
COUCHSURF MIAMI BEACH/SUNNY ISLES

Hi guys! Looking for a place to couchsurf in MIAMI BEACH/SUNNY ISLES Christmas - New Year's holidays. Anyone able to host? or know of a space

Latest Post
by  
room

HAVE ROOM TO SPEAR FOR YOUNG MALE IN LEICESTER UK

Latest Post
by  
Berlin: Room available in young nudist...

We have a free room in our nudist flatshare, we're 2 guys and 2 girls at the moment. Age around 20-35. The rent is 450-500/mo everything included. Central Berlin (Schoeneberg, U Buelowstrae) 4th floor, old building, with giant living room;...

Latest Post
by