Roommates: Looking/Needed

Looking for a room in Melbourne, Australia

Inner city suburbs preferably. Feel free to message me if you have any questions

Latest Post
by  
offer a room in slovenia

i can accomodate nudist in ljubljana slovenia

Latest Post
by  
Furnished room for rent South Melbourne.

Hi I have a furnished room available long or short term. The location is 10 min tram ride from CBD. Close to everything. Cheers

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a male roommate in the Encino...

I have a 2B/2.5B condo in Encino. Looking to rent the spare bedroom to someone who is clean and responsible. The room has its own private bath and off street secure parking. Drop me a line if you are interested in knowing more.

Latest Post
by  
ROOM FOR RENT IN BLACKPOOL LANCS, UK

room available in gay houseshare. single males only. rent is 90 per week, all bills and amenities included. double bed, built in wardrobes, tv ariel in room, wifi connection. shared living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Must be dog friendly as we have...

Mackay Queensland Australia

We have rooms available for male nudists either permanent or holidays rentals?? very reasonable rates, private resort stylebeach front home with large poolA very relaxing home, happy to send pics on request... From $175.00 p/w inc power & Water

Latest Post
by  
Hi

I am looking for someone to share an apartment in Canberra Australia. The apartment is very comfortable and the building has many facilities. If interested, get back to me.

Latest Post
by  
Seeking a place to stay in Seattle for a...

Looking for a nudist place to stay in Seattle within the next 2 weeks. We are a gay couple 26 and 30 looking now. Please let us know if anyone can help or know of someone who can help.

Berlin: Room available in nudist flatshare

We have a free room in our nudist flatshare, we're 3 guys and a girl at the moment. Age around 20-35. The rent is 340/mo everything included. Central Berlin (Schneberg, U Blowstrae) 4th floor, old building, with giant living room; non-smoker...

Latest Post
by  
Gothenburg, Sweden

Not that I actually believe I'm gonna find someone, since there are few members from my country. But anyways. I live alone at 65 square meters. It's mostly a livingroom since the kitchen and bathroom both are minimal. And the bedroom...

Latest Post
by