Roommates: Looking/Needed

Male Student Summer Rental at the Beach in...

Have summer off from college? We are a male nudist couple with a room for rent in our home at the Outer Banks of NC.Lookingfor 1 or 2 nudist malestudents for the summer. Room can be furnished with 1 or 2 beds, has a private bathroom, all utilities...

Latest Post
by  
South Salt Lake City

Gay couple has a open room in our 4,700sqf home. Room is fully furnished and bath in hall. They best part is the layout affords privacy and guests have no reason to go upstairs! Main level has been completely renovated and is modern and up to date. ...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a roommate in NYC

Hey - I have a lead on a fantastic apartment in East Harlem, in a brownstone owned by the violin teacher who inspired the movie Music of the Heart, starring Meryl Streep. I'm a classical musician also. Looking for a roommate for April, rent is...

Latest Post
by  
2 bed / 2 bath Los Angeles

Hi guys, looking for a roommate to share big apartment in Los Angeles. Get back to me for more details.

Latest Post
by  
North of Atlanta, looking to live naked

I'm looking to find one or more nudist roommates in an area north of Atlanta. Gender and sexual orientation don't matter to me. We could move in to a place together, or perhaps you already have a place. I have no deadline or set moving date....

Latest Post
by  
Anybody in chennai needs a nudist roommate

I am a nudist. I am newly shifted to chennai. I am looking for an accomodation where nudist are welcome. Please let me know if any options are available.

Latest Post
by  
Does anyone know of an available room to...

Hi everyone,In the near future I need to search for a room in a shared house or flat in London. I would prefer to share the house or flat with nudists and who are young and single. I also prefer to live within easy travel tomy job inEuston.If you...

Latest Post
by  
Looking to rent a room near Long Beach, Ca

Does anybody have or know of anybody that has a room to rent near Long Beach, Ca? I'm looking for a month to month arraignment. I prefer a gay roommate too.

looking for room to rent

Recently divorced living in atlanta area would like to rent a room from a nudist so as it would not be akweard being nude contact me here or email me at naturistguy41@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
London SE5 8QF 695pcm

Looking for a flat in Camberwell/Peckham?We have a decent sized double room available from 24th March. 695pcm, excl bills, sharing with 2 others.