I always sleep naked

Nudists who don't

We take it for granted that a nudist sleeps naked, given that many textiles do so. Do you know a nudist who wears PJ's? I do. It is amusing when we are stayingon a nudist campsite, watching him get up and strip off to go to the ablutions. It...

Wouldn't eat be fun?

A local community known for it's Amish roots with lots of small town shops catering to the country life, is hostinga pajama party shopping Saturday with stores open early wish special deals and folks are encourage to come in their jammies...

sleep nude and body heat

It is cold nights like we are having that make sleeping nude appreciate the comfort of home heating, heavy comforter, high thread count or silk sheets and a spouse that cuddles and spoons.

Latest Post
by  
Always have and always will = sleep naked

I always have slept naked be it home or away. I do not own a pair of pyjamas. They say that people who sleep nude are healthier and more cheerful and happier in themselves all through life. If you would like to skype me my ID is colin.tierny. C u...

Latest Post
by  
It's more natural

More natural to sleep naked. What's the point in wearing clothes to bed. I started sleeping naked in early adolesiance. More comfortable anyway!

Hi all

I always sleep nude take long time to get warm

Latest Post
by  
Hi

I am new to the group and have been sleeping a La nude since I was 17 yrs. old and love every minute of it. Gary

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

watch out Santa will catch you sleeping naked

Sleep naked

I've Always been sleeping naked since I was 18. It's fun, I could not sleep in underwear or pijama.Love to be naked