We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

I always sleep naked

The Only Way You Should Sleep

I think wearing anything to go to sleep is crazy. If you are a nudist with limited options to be nude for whatever reason, that is the easiest way to spend some of the day naked beyond a bath or shower. Or, if you've had a tough day, you can...

Sleeping naked together.

There is nothing to beat sleeping naked with one's naked life partner. I am convinced that sleeping naked together is one of the significant contributions to the fact that we have been happily marries for over 50 year.

What are your thoughts about sleeping nude...

Does it gross you out? Do you bring your own sheets? If you are like me, as soon as you get in the hotel room the clothes come off. What are your thoughts?

Milestone of Sorts

Just realized that at some point earlier this year I passed the point where I had been sleeping nude half of my life. I am 73 and became a full time nude sleeper few months after I turned 36.

Latest Post
by  
naked sleeping

i began sweating so much that i developed a skin condition and the cure is to sleep nude. Since then i havent had an more problem. Love sleeping nude.

Always sleep naked

Been sleeping naked for many, many years, even in hotels unless I have to share the room with someone.

Last Saturday

Saturday I went to Sunny Rest for the 2.5k walk and some time in and around the pools. When I got home, I found out my wife had spent the entire day in her (relatively modest) nightwear. Since I had only told her that I was going to a charity walk...

Latest Post
by  
Sleeping Naked with Stranger Roomie

I was recently at a Business Conference where I had to share a room with a guy I had never met. When I got ready for bed the first night I decided I was going to sleep naked likeI always do. I had went to the room before him and was already in bed...

Increasing my "sleepwear"

For more than 30 years, the only thing I have worn in bed is my wedding band. Today I got a Fitbit that tracks my sleep patterns. In an absolute sense I will still be wearing almost nothing in bed, but in a relative sense I will be increasing my...

Sleep/lounge pants

I noticed when walking through the mall early last week that sleep/lounge pants were 30% off at Macy's and 60% off at Penney's about 10 days before Christmas. I guess not many men want them this year. Doesn't necessarily mean that they...