New England Freehikers

First group nude hike!

Wow what a blast turned out there were 9 of us altogether. The weather was gorgeous, if a little cold at the start, but after the last two weeks cool was great! Thanks to John, Bruce, Tom, Marc, Peter, Paul, Dan, and organizer Otis! Good company all!

Tested my route

Got a chance to go to Md Tom today. Easy accurate directions. I took s nice nude walk! I must add that since nudity is legal in Vermont I took nothing with me it was exhilarating to walk nude in the woods with nothing but. Smile, Looking forward too...

Latest PostNext time!
by Sunseekerjim 
Naked Hike in Vermont 7/30

Hey everyone....I am planning a naked hike Sunday 7/30 in southern VT, trail yet to be determined. I am thinking of hiking into Little Pond in the Glastenbury Wilderness Area, about a 10 mile hike round trip. Same hike some of us started on Memorial...

Non Participating Members

Hey Everyone, This group was formed to promote naked hiking and membership is limited to those in the area that would be able to participate in said hikes. to date, 4 naked hikes have been advertised and either completed or about to be completed,...

6 mile creek Ithaca

Enjoyed nude hiking in Ithaca again this year. Fortunate there is a trail were nudity is tolerated unfortunate there aren't more trails, for nude hiking there are many with great waterfalls and rock formations . I did luck out with weather and...

4th of July long weekend

Anyone planning on a naked hike over the 4th? Unfortunately Im stuck at home. Will be free later in the week. I did get out for some naked hiking and kayaking a few days ago. Came upon a moose along the shores of Somerset Reservoir. First one I have...

Latest Post
by  
Alternate Summer Solstice hike.

I have been doing the naked Summer Solstice hike in the Mount Tabor area in Vermont for many years. Unfortunately, because of medical issues I wont be able to do that hike this year. I would still like to do a naked Solstice hike but one less...

Montpelier WNBR this Saturday.

Looks like Saturday will be cloudy, 67 with a 60% chance of rain. Anyone going?

Memorial Day Hike

Hey everyone, I am throwing this idea out for everyone to consider. I have Memorial Day weekend off, so my plans are to spend the day at the nude beach on the Westfield River in Cummington, Ma in the Berkshires. I will be staying over in Wilmington...

Naked Hike 6/4/23?

Hey Everyone, Was planning a trip to Longnook beach in Truro, MA this Sunday, but forcast is 56 degrees and rainy. Even the weather in Manchester, NH looks cool with showers. Best weather seems to be in VT, so thinking of doing a hike if anyone is...