Elegant Nudist Ladies

2 new members

A warm ENL welcome to Minti and Leah, hope you both enjoy the group, post pics if possible and join the discussions.. Richie, on behalf of the welcoming committee...

Old lineups

What to do with those provocative lineups I had prepared for the previous group? I have 3 or 4 of them but many of the ladies there are no longer members of the new groups. Not only is publishing their pics not in line with the group policy...

Guys' size

Yes, this is about "that" size. But let's be clear. It's not about what women prefer (we covered that to death in the previous group). Just to summ it up here in the words of a former member, a lovely lady with lots of swinging...

Engaging topics for women ... do we have any...

Perusing through our now short list of topics, there's not an abundance of women-centric posts. Though several of us men have directly asked for such participation, it has not happened. My first thought was the posted ideas were not really...

Guess who's back...

... just to check whether or not you have missed me. But I won't bother you and stifle the new group any longer with my interminable blurb and innombrable pics.

New group, new pics, same mod

New pics every day, of course. And most of them disappear at about the same time, around 4 pm CEST. Yesterday, the mod was late, I checked in the evening and they were still there, but no longer in the morning.

Candaulism plus

Funny word candaulism, isn't it. Most of you had to look it up in the dictionary, while I suspect many, if not most French know it. It simply comes from the name or some semi-mythical king, Candaule, who liked to let his servants admire his wife...

Anyone for a long boring topic?

I said that I would no longer type up those huge topics. There were 800 topics in the previous group, maybe 750 of which had been launched by yours faithfully and the introductory remarks were at least two book-page long. And sometimes my answers...

My birthday present

It's soon my birthday. So I would like to offer you all a treat and to receive some presents. As for the presents I would lik to receive that would be some... poems. Yes, yes, I'm serious. I would like each member who cares to write an...