Naked Sleeping

What do you wear to sleep year round?

I agree that most here are real nudists and probably sleep naked occasionally, frequently, almost always and always. But we are good friends with a nudist couple, and they do not sleep naked. They both wear underwear to bed. We don't and...

Where can't you sleep naked?

Are there places or someone's home where you're not comfortable sleeping naked? Some close nudist friends say that they can't sleep naked at their son's or daughter's home. They will try and find some loose-fitting sleepwear but...

Sleeping positions

What is your final sleeping position? I flop between my right and left side and on my back. Each night, Di and I start our spooning. On warmer nights, we begin spooning but end up apart. Warm nights, we sleep close enough for feet to touch, arms...

Latest Post
by  
Had to create a new group

My previous group of the same name got deleted with the new site upgrades. This group is a replacement for that group. Sorry all the other discussions are gone. We'll have to start new ones.

New Years Resolution

Although I sleep nude during the warmer months, we keep the heat low during the winter so I wear PJs in the colder months (other than when at a hotel where I can turn the heat up a little). We usually spend New Years Eve at the Solair nude dinner...