Where can't you sleep naked?

Are there places or someone's home where you're not comfortable sleeping naked? Some close nudist friends say that they can't sleep naked at their son's or daughter's home. They will try and find some loose-fitting sleepwear but won't sleep nude at their kids homes.

How about other family members or friend's homes. Can you sleep naked anywhere?

We can't sleep with anything on. We always sleep nude and if we absolutely can't for some reason, we rent a hotel room close by or come home. The toughest part of needing to sleep naked at someone else's home is the nighttime trips to the bathroom. In some cases, we've had to have something to slip on to get to the bathroom which is a PITA!

As we get older, our trips to the bathroom, late at night, have increased. When staying with someone it's irritating to slip on the boxers, night slip to go the bathroom, only to come back, slip them off and then do it again and again, especially when you're sharing the same bathroom as your hosts.

We have a hard and fast rule, if we can't sleep nude at someone's home, we find a nearby alternative. It's far better than having an absolute sleepless night because we had to wear something to bed. Toughest night for us was when we were all at my mom and dad's home. My mom was dying and all my brothers and sisters were there. Di and I too refuge in the office with French 8 pane window doors. It was a challenge but we slept naked!

This topic was edited
RE:Where can't you sleep naked?

Have not slept at my kids houses for a while but I do take a pair of boxers due to the night time toilet trips. I sleep naked at home and at any hotel when staying away, always did with my late wife and with my new partner (I do at her house). They however didn't (well not often) and don't. I think I started sleeping naked at about 18 or so, gave my mum a surprise, unintentionally. Always did after moving out of home. It's tricky when staying somewhere else or at someone else's house. I do generally when camping over summer but the trips to the toilet are a challenge, or can be.

This post was edited

We sleep over at our daughters' homes on rare occasion. We rotate Christmas from our home to theirs. Our tradition is to spend the whole day and night together on Christmas Eve then wake up at the house where Christmas is being hosted. Both daughters have a guest room designated for guests where there is a dedicated restroom. We've been able to use it at night without having to slip something on.

In most cases, when spending the night out of town, we get a hotel room. It's easier for those down times when we're killing time between visits. We head back to our hotel, shed the clothes, take a nap, read and sometimes can enjoy some sun out on the balcony. In actuality, we don't sleep over many peoples' homes anymore. It's just easier for our life to have our own space.

This post was edited

I am the lone nude sleeper, my wife usually wears some type of night clothes. I will take a pair of boxers in case I need to get up during the night if there is not a private bathroom. I sleep nude anywhere we visit, we keep the door closed so I don't scare anyone or cause uncontrollable laughter. I have been sleeping nude since high school. We don't visit much anyway and at times have gotten a motel room nearby so I don't see it as an issue

This post was edited