AUSTRALIA, NEW SOUTH WALES, ALBURY/ WAGGA/ NARRANDRA NUDIST CONTACTS

Albury Wodonga Nudists

Is there anyone in the Albury Wodonga area wanting to meet for friendship and enjoy being naked.

Summer is coming

Anyone in the Albury Wodonga area want to enjoy the better weather nuked with friends.

Anyone keen for a visitor

Hi everyone. Is anyone keen for a visitor on the 5th Jan.? Im keen to hang for a few hours with anyone free to start 2023 in clothes free style. Happy to drive anywhere from Benalla to Wagga. Cheers. Dave

Albury and Wodonga

Nudist from Melbourne will be visiting next week 25-30 Sep. will be keen to meet nudists in the area and hopefully have the opportunity for some nude time with others.

Latest Post
by  
Hi fellow NWS Nudists

Hi I am going to be travelling mainland OZ (particularly in NSW) during July/August this year if anyone is keen to catch up or even travel together

bush walking

does anybody know of a nudist bush wallking group here in NSW?

South Coast beaches

Last year I travelled along the south coast, was nude along 7 mile beach near Shoalhaven heads, purely because it's a long beach and someone on this site goes there or said it was a CO beach. I saw no other nudes but a woman did walk past my...

Latest Post
by  
Central Weat

I am working around the Central West area and staying in my caravan when travelling, would be great to meet up with some nice people on my travels. Grenfell up to Dubbo. Please send private message if interested or know of any nice areas to get...

Latest Post
by  
Albury Wodonga

Hi everyone. Are there many nudists keen for some company around the Albury Wodonga area? Im keen for some clothes free companionship. Dave

Samuri

Can;t wait for summer I'm going to live at Samuri beach

Latest Post
by