Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Working from home

With so many people forced to work from home, I'm sure there's a lot more at home nudity happening. This is the wardrobe I've been working in for the past two weeks.

Naked at home

Happy to accommodate women, men, and couples at my home for some naked company.

HOME NUDIST

I have been a home nudist as far back as I can remember. I am 49 now but when I moved out of my parents in 95' or so I have been a home nudist from that point on. ALL of my places I have lived since all been clothing opt. They will continue to...

Latest Post
by  
My new studio

Im enjoying my new studio apartment all to myself. Especially when I hang out in it while my body is free.

Naked friendships

For now I can only be naked at home, but I like to know that here I can always be completely naked in front of everyone. I don't feel the slightest shame in showing myself and being seen naked by everyone, on the contrary I like to share my...

House guest

A young man I met a few years when i hired him and his buddy with some home projects is staying here this week. He just got back from Miramar ( Burma) where he had been teaching English for 2 yrs. But between COVID and a military coupe it was time...

Pool or darts

We have a question. Which is more fun naked pool or naked darts.

Cable Technician

Got a text earlier today that our cable technician was running ahead of schedule and reminded me that I must be wearing a mask when he arrived. It said nothing about clothes, but I did pull on a pair of shorts also.

Latest Post
by  
back to sunbathing!

We had a mild streak last November where I got to catch some head to toe rays The latest i was out there Nov 8th. This week is mild here in Indiana and yesterday March 8th I got to stretch out and catch some head to toe rays! 4 months apart not to...

Naked at home

When u cant be outside naked at home is good Nothing better unless u have a friend thats a nudist and comes over. live in michigan