Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
RE:So far this year
Started the new year quiet and things have been pretty quiet ever since. Made a trip to the heart Doctor and he said my heart improved since the last echo gram. Weird? Made two new contacts on Skype that were interesting and look forward to more discussions with them. I guess things have been pretty normal . God bless to all.
I had an echocardiogram last Oct. The doc did not like one number so followed up with a TEE. Basically an echo done from the inside by sticking a tube down my throat. Thank heavens for drugs I have no memory. The result was tweaking one med and see you in a year.



