Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Pool Maintenance Man

I got caught by the pool guy yesterday. I was having breakfast nude in the house but about 2 feet from the back door. The inner door was open so there was only a screen. He knocked and started asking a question. I threw the towel I was sitting on...

All ways naked on the back porch

I All ways have coffee on the back porch naked and I love it I let the dogs out and have coffee then get ready 4 work on the weekends naked all day except to do errands and being in fl. U can be naked almost year round feel free 2 join me

Fully enjoying a private back yard

Ive always reveled in outdoor nudity. As a kid, my main and only reason to explore in the woods would be to find someplace secluded enough that I could get naked. Fast forward to a private pool/back yard and Im rarely clothed. My partner and I...

What Has Nudism Taught You?

What are the top three or five personal, emotional, or spiritual lessons you've learned as a nudist? My top five: 1) Nudism was a balancing act for me when I was first introduced to platonic nudism. We are all vessels of various sizes, shapes,...

Answering the Door

I was surprised to find that a search in this group didn't seem to have this topic in discussions - so I am starting it with some events from this week. On Wednesday one of my wife' friends from a charity group that she joined came round...

anyone else becoming a hermit?

i think i am, it becomes more of a chore everyday to put clothes on to walk among the zombies

How would you modify your house?

We're all nudists. Have you thought about how you'd modify your house to better accommodate your being nudists? Money being no object. Here are my ideas: This first one is probably rather peculiar but I think it would be really nice. I'd...

Sharing nudity

I like being naked. For now, with the pandemic, I can only do it at home. But I love sharing my nudity with other people. I feel no shame in showing myself or being seen naked by as many people as possible. This site is a great opportunity to meet...

Latest Post
by  
Looking to meet new people near me.

Hi there guys and gals. Live in RI . Only have one friend couple to enjoy the lifestyle with. At home nudist for long time and enjoy visiting Dyerwoods. Would love to meet more people to enjoy this life and find different places near me to visit.

Latest Post
by  
Never had kids but about to become a...

I am afull timenudist at my house. My GF knows this and is ok with it. She gets nude when we are alone also. Now at her place its a little different.We sleep nude. Put something on when leaving the room to go the restroom. etc...She has an 8 yr old,...