Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Share my nudity with everyone
I love being naked, because nudity is freedom and sincerity. Without masks, without pretenses and above all without clothes. Nothing to hide, all for anyone to see. I like to be able to share my nakedness here with everyone and to be seen naked by all of you. I have no opportunities for social nudity, especially now that winter is approaching. I therefore find it wonderful to be able to share my total nakedness here with everyone without feeling the slightest shame. I have written about myself on my profile, and have posted my photos in which I am fully myself. Completely naked. No clothes, no shame, just the pleasure and the desire to be myself in freedom. I am looking for friends (women and men) for dialogue without ulterior motives. I am very happy that you can see me naked and I gladly accept every friend request. I believe that every naked person has its own charm and beauty beyond age, race or any other differentiation.
Truth we are born naked - There is no need to wear clothes at all - I wish nudist like myself could go naked 24/7 any where on earth, Shopping, Church, Schools, Play Grounds, Parks. What a wonderful world it would be that each and every person I run into could see me naked!!! The Real me is naked not covered in shame with clothes. Blessed be the nudist that shares his self with other's young and old.



