Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Living with non-nude housemate

I've long enjoyed spending my time nude at home but since I don't have my own place have never had a nude housemate, did anyone ever share a place with another nudist? Or better yet convert a housemate nude?

Middle Tennessee

At 72 years of age I still live naked 24/7 and enjoy the company of any nude person ...cheers

Latest Post
by  
how long do you have to be home to justify...

Of course most of us strip when we get home for the day, but how about when you are only home for a bit and know you are going back out? What is the shortest home time, do you think it is practical to strip down to your birthday suit while you are...

naked social party on zoom

Hey all! Every Wednesday at 7pm EDT there is a nude event via Zoom. Join the bump! Social nudism at its best. Come together to meet other nudists both in person and remotely. Chat, play games, network, and more. Check it out!...

Group for True Nudists!

Hey. I created a group on WhatsApp only for true nudists who can share pics with face. Wanna join? My WhatsApp number is +573204541069 The key for entrance: full naked body pic. Let's have fun over there

Latest Post
by  
Skred app for video call

hi..i would like to explore new people around the world.. if u r interested to have a decent chat with me then , u can contact me at skred app.. username : hothunky... dont worry it ask any details of u.. just install n chat.

Latest Post
by  
from France

hello group. greetings from France. Always naked at home if the weather allows

Morning nakedness to share

AustinJohn here with my usual waking up always in the mood. Not sure what it is about mornings but always seeking company to share as a straight male. It eventually passes but sometimes difficult for a while.

Chat buddies

Hello everyone, are you in lockdown? Are you bored? Wanna chat on Skype? My username on Skype is joetrent74@gmail.com Take care xx

Latest Post
by  
People "dropping by"

I have some fairly secluded property; I can be nude in front or back yards without worry of neighbors seeing me. When friends visit, its usually with notice, so I can decide whether to cover up or not before they arrive. So that leaves unannounced...