Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Naked at home - 2014 / 2026 -
I've just had a cracking weekend. Saturday saw me driving three different steam loco's, and still managed an early enough finish to head home to my garden. There then followed 37 hours of nakedness until I had to dress for work this...
that embarrassing moment has passed being naked......
Can't get naked today so it'll have to be silkies Oh the feeling!! Second best to being nude.
I just started my naked adventure and already am worried about going back to work and wearing clothes. I have never felt so free, excited and comfortable! I will have a hour in the morning and if I don't need to go out after work ..nakey time...
It is 6:20 AM and so far today I have been awakened by my home security system having a hissy fit. Had to reset it and check the house, inside and the outside entrance to the basement. Planted some seedlings in the front porch planters and watered...
been an advid nudist for 35+ yrs
Unfortunately in my household no one else likesTo be naked so I have to grab my chances when ever I can.
With the help of Google books I recently read an old Popular Mechanics article where they were "scientifically" evaluating the beneficial claims of nudity. They concluded that nudism can only be practiced in climates where the temperature...



