Manscaping & Male Grooming

Saturday Gooming

Just had my eyebrows waxed so looking slick again. Off to have my hair cut (on my head) and going to look into a hot towel shave. Anyone had one before?

Great pubes. If only I could

After tending to my man bush for a few weeks to allow some growth whilst keeping it tidy, I am finally happy with the results. My pubes are looking top notch if I do say so myself. Just need to lose this belly fat now. About to do an online session...

Latest Post
by  
It's the weekend

What's everyone grooming or manscaping this weekend?I did my sack and pubes during the week so it's the turn of the extremely difficult crack trim for me

Recommended Product!

You may or may not have seen the new Nivea In Shower Moisturiser. It's great for those freshly groomed areas, particularly if you've shaved with a blade.As most guys manscape in the shower, this is quick and easy. Simply squirt a blob into...

The Triple S!

Here in the uk we are having some fantastic weather but it has been very muggy. You want to look your best out in the sun so you can show that physique with confidence and pride, but you also want to be comfortable. By keeping yourself trim, tidy...

Pictures

Don't forget to share your manscaping pictures as well as your tips. Let me know if there's anything you particularly want to see in the gallery and I'll do my best to sort it for you, even if it means I have to try and take it myself....

Professional Male Grooming

Hi, I'm based in Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 I offer from the privacy of my Treatment cabin Waxing Shaving Clipping Microdermabrasion Hopi Ear Candles Massage take a look at www.LeeAndrews.co or www.MaleGrooming.TK 01773 273124

Latest Post
by  
Manscaping

If anyone in Toronto needs Manscaping trimming I can help

Gallery

A member asked me about getting some pics in the gallery if different styles for body and pubic hair. I'm happy to source some and post them, but wouldn't it be great if some members out up pics so we could see theirs?Feel free to upload...

Latest Post
by  
Gallery Updated

Thanks to our group member who has submitted some great manscaping pics today. Go check them out. Remember, that this group is for you, by you so feel free to submit your own pictures for approval. The only criteria is that they are linked to...

Latest Post
by