Manscaping & Male Grooming

First Shave at 19

OUCH, Damn that hurt. Look at all the blood. oh crap !!! thought i knew what i was doing, then i got a razor in the shower with me and i figured out that I don't know crap about shaving around my pole. I learned some things tho for sure. I just...

Butt and Back Waxxed today :)

Have posted pictures of my butt and back before and after photos from my wax session today, done by a good friend of mine.Andrew

Every man needs talc

GuysWe like to let it all hang out, but we can't be naked all of the time. With the summer slowly approaching, things are going to get even warmer in those tightie whities of yours. Even if you are a free baller, your bits and bobs will get hot...

The Square

Had a bit of a mid week manscape this evening and I've tried something a bit different. Rather than just trimming the hair at the top, I've shaved the sides where it tapers off to firm a square shape. Not sure what I think about it so...

Pampering morning ahead

Eyebrow wax, hair cut and sun shower this morning. Going to look slick and sharp for my weekend in Swansea.

Latest Post
by  
Who is ready for the weekend?

This morning i decided to trim my chest hair and pubes, then i cut my hair short so that i was ready for the weekend!Nude DVD night in Uxbridge and Naked foam party in Vauxhall on Monday afternoon - bring it on!What are your naked weekend...

Latest Post
by  
Home from work early

My meetings finished early so I'm going to take advantage of the time back by giving my cock and balls a shave before lounging in the garden for an hour.

The sun is shiny, are you ready?

It's the lovely sunny days like today when we all want to strip off outdoors and feel the sun on our skin. We don't always get fair warning of the sunshine in England so it's important that the manscaping routine is in place and you...

NONOPRO

Has anyone tried the NONO, or the NONOPRO.? If so, is it safe for areas more sensitive than the chest and arms that are demonstrated in the ads?