We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees.

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

I'll assume that the word "When" is the word that you're using from the previous post. Would you like to confirm that?

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Assuming MenofWicklow did indeed use When as his word, here's my follow-up.

Nice To Meet You Again For The First Time - Ambrose Akinmusire & Mary Halvorson

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Play That Fast Thing (One More Time) - Rockpile

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Oh, wow! There is no more interest in this? :-( It's really only the 3 of us who are really into it. :-(

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Well, I am hoping that you two at least will carry it on.
Here's my new entry then.

As Fast I Could Look Away She Was Still There - Harold Budd & Hector Zazou

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Who Will Your Next Lover Be? - Texas Headhunters

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Did I Ever Tell You About The Man Who Taught His Asshole To Talk? - William S. Burroughs

This post was edited
RE:The "New" Song Title Chain

Your Good Thing Is About To End - Bonnie Raitt

This post was edited