Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

The Only Way You Should Sleep

I think wearing anything to go to sleep is crazy. If you are a nudist with limited options to be nude for whatever reason, that is the easiest way to spend some of the day naked beyond a bath or shower. Or, if you've had a tough day, you can definitely relax into a good night's sleep with the feeling of the soft, cool bedsheets against your skin unencumbered by clothing. So remember, get naked before you sleep. I know I do.

This topic was edited
RE:The Only Way You Should Sleep

Well said and great passion in your post too. Indeed, only way it should be is naked. That's how it is here for us all. Never anything else.

This post was edited