We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
It appears that it could be an IE issue. I have IE 11 with Win10 and this issue is always there. However going to Google Chrome and the dates and times appear to be correct.
I can see an issue with IE 11 since that version has had issues with different things since it was released by Microsoft.
Hey, I've launched a bunch of small tweaks and fixes. If you are experiencing things like "Just now" for all timestamps, please clear your cache or and try accessing the site again. Some users may still have the old javascript cached.
Umm, BTW, it's kinda annoying that when I post to this discussion, and choose "Return to discussion", it goes back to the very first page instead of to the last page (16 at the moment) where I was when I submitted a reply.
I agree but, that is only one pain in the ass this new format has.



