RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

With the abundance of privacy landscaping comes another day of naked yardwork. We have so many privacy shrubs, bushes and trees that need constant trimming and cleaning up after. We get frequent breezes and light winds that dump leaves in our pool. Skimming the pool, blowing the leaves off the putting green and picking up all that stuff is almost a daily chore. I can do this over 300 days a year living here. Occasionally, I wear an unbuttoned flannel in cool weather and if it's cold, all that has to wait til I can do it naked.

This post was edited

Normally this time of year I would be taking a lot of naked hikes, but because of a foot injury I'm staying close to home. We did a major patio addition last year, and I have a nice private area associated with that where I do naked yoga outdoors when it's shady and get my vitamin D when it's in the sun. I'm doing those things almost daily. I'm also laying some pavers in that area, which is another activity I can do naked.

This post was edited

Normally this time of year I would be taking a lot of naked hikes, but because of a foot injury I'm staying close to home. We did a major patio addition last year, and I have a nice private area associated with that where I do naked yoga outdoors when it's shady and get my vitamin D when it's in the sun. I'm doing those things almost daily. I'm also laying some pavers in that area, which is another activity I can do naked.

At our previous home, I had help to build our patio cover. My FIL came to the rescue. I couldn't build it naked, like I had intended, but prep the wood beforehand and was able to do that nude. That backyard was 1/2 done by contractors, the pool, spa, patio deck, pool deck, all done by a contractor. Block planters, brick caps, brick ribbons, sprinkler systems, misting system, outside shower and all landscaping, we did ourselves and we did it all while nude.

When we moved here, I was kinda done with that back breaking work and had most of the hardscape done by a contractor, but we did most of the landscaping. We broke the new neighbors in right by doing it nude and we didn't have much of the privacy landscaping in. They didn't seem to care. Building, repairing, planting, trimming, potting and general maintenance is always done nude whenever we can. On rare occasions, we have someone come and help us out and we'll cover for those times.

This post was edited

Son and grandson were away most of the day so I cleaned the pool filter, vacuumed the pool, swam, and check email and social media nude nude in the back yard.

This post was edited

Wednesday I went to Dwyer Woods Nudist Camp for the day. Was a glorious day close to 90 ty. Me & my book & plenty of cold water.

This post was edited

Yesterday, I spent the day at Bates Beach in Ventura, CA.

I got there around 11:00 and it was cool and very overcast.
Since it has been almost a year since the last time I had a chance to go there, I was determined to stay regardless of the weather.
As soon as I got past the end of the sea wall (the unofficial start of the clothing optional area) I set up my chair and got nude.
Walked the length of the beach to the north a few times.
There were a few other nudists there but many more textiles.
Fortunately, non of the textiles had a problem with the nudists.
Had to leave at 4:00 for the long drive home.

Prier to this, the only other thing I have been able to do nude outside was the World Naked Bike Ride in Los Angeles on June 22.

This post was edited

Grilling as I type this.

This post was edited

Also started the filter and caught up on email and social media. Getting ready to swim.

This post was edited

Went to Blind Creek Beach yesterday morning.

This post was edited

Started the pool, balanced the chemicals, swam, checked email and social media.

This post was edited