RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Got up at 2:30am invited the neighbor to watch the meteor shower. Of course she was dressed, but she has been cool ever since I told her I was a nudist! Saw 50 or 60 shooting stars, and about a dozen real bright and colorful ones!Any big ones? Big enough to be considered a fireball? I saw one in November two years ago . It was the most unbelievable surreal amazing real thing I have ever witnessed. I reported it to the meteor society. It was already a big event and in the news. I couldnt find it in my local news because it wasnt as close to me as I thought. It was like three states away. Seen and reported from ten different states. No video of any other witnessed fireball I have found on the internet comes even close. It was literally like something out of a sci-fi movie or video game. Or something I would imagine someone sees when they are on drugs. The band was as big as a small rainbow and as bright and colorful as a firework.

A dozen real bright and colorful ones. Orange, red tails. Lots of small white streaks. We had light high clouds, probably would have seen more of the small ones. It was a good time. Then we had breakfast as daybreak started. Her brother is old and sick, so the timing works well for her.

This post was edited

I went to Blind Creek Beach. First outdoor nude time since the Buffalo WNBR on Saturday evening 8/3

This post was edited

Our main privacy tree continues its annual leaf drop and it drops a bunch. It's a every two-to-three-day job to keep up. I'm using the blower/vac. What makes it nice is that once I'm done, the pool is 80 and feels amazing. There's always a nice outdoor shower waiting with my lovely naked wife standing near with a towel and cold beverage. After today's work project, we sat naked on the patio and had a drink, then a naked nap! ;-D

This post was edited

Two days ago added fossil hunting and shale splitting with a rock hammer to the list of things to do here in rural Nevada. Getting tan, enjoying outdoors, and finding treasures all in one activity.

This post was edited

Two days ago added fossil hunting and shale splitting with a rock hammer to the list of things to do here in rural Nevada. Getting tan, enjoying outdoors, and finding treasures all in one activity.

This post was edited

No details yet just had a conversation with a luthier who was among some people gathering next weekend to talk about forming a home band at the resort.Could you give more details about starting a naked band?

This post was edited

No details yet just had a conversation with a luthier who was among some people gathering next weekend to talk about forming a home band at the resort.Could you give more details about starting a naked band?

I would certainly like to have the opportunity to play in a group when I was nude.
I often practice nude at home, and played solo at an nude house party once, but have never played in a group.
It seems like there are more opportunities for nude dancers and singers than instrument players,

This post was edited
UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America Tour 2024 // RE: What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z6WCP9NnuXJfwQsD7

UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America Tour 2024

This post was edited

UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America & #Welcome2SturgisBikeRally2024 Tour

This post was edited
#BlackDavid #1stA Expressionism // RE: What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America & #Welcome2SturgisBikeRally2024 Tour & #BlackDavid #1stA Expressionism

This post was edited