RE:Change A Letter Game

FOOL. COOL

This post was edited

Post #247 is in error. In PLOT -TOOL you rearranged 3 0f the letters and replaced 1 letter. Please replace only 1 number and do not rearrange any of the others.

Here are the rules which you came up with.

''Below is a four letter word. Write the word and then write a second word changing only one letter of the first word. No repeating of words Let's see how many words we come up with by changing one letter at a time. Words are valid if the can be found in the spell checker or computer dictionary''.

So nothing about not changing where the letters are placed in the word as it says only change one letter so my word still correct.

This post was edited

COOL-POOL

This post was edited

POOL POOP

This post was edited

POOP - LOOP

This post was edited

LOOP LOOT

This post was edited

LOOT - SOOT

This post was edited

Post #247 is in error. In PLOT -TOOL you rearranged 3 0f the letters and replaced 1 letter. Please replace only 1 number and do not rearrange any of the others.Here are the rules which you came up with.''Below is a four letter word. Write the word and then write a second word changing only one letter of the first word. No repeating of words Let's see how many words we come up with by changing one letter at a time. Words are valid if the can be found in the spell checker or computer dictionary''.So nothing about not changing where the letters are placed in the word as it says only change one letter so my word still correct.

The rule states ". . . changing only one letter of the first word." Re-arranging letters is the same as changing letters because the order of the letters in the first word are changed. My intention and interpretation is that 3 of the letters of the first word must remain in their same positions in the second word. I believe that the majority of the people who were playing this game understood this to be the rule. If there is any disagreement about this then consider this to be a "new" rule.

This post was edited

SOOT - SPOT.

This post was edited

SPOT - SLOT

This post was edited