Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Will start hosting in Grenoble, French Alps, as of September 2018.

I will be moving to Grenoble, in the French Alps, on August 20th, as I got a position there. I also will be renting a two-bedroom apartment, so I am thinking of letting some fellow male nudists couchsurf there. It has to be when my girlfriend isn't around (she is definitely not into nudism). Let me know if interested. Just simple plain hospitality.

This topic was edited
RE:Will start hosting in Grenoble, French Alps, as of September 2018.

Nice! I'd love to when I'm in the area. :)

This post was edited
RE:Will start hosting in Grenoble, French Alps, as of September 2018.

That's a cool and worthy idea :)

This post was edited
RE:Will start hosting in Grenoble, French Alps, as of September 2018.

cool -
Do you a couchsurfing profile ? I am a member there, and i host a few nudist or those who are curious to try nudism. It's been fun. my profile there travguy - add me and I can share some experience!

This post was edited
RE:Will start hosting in Grenoble, French Alps, as of September 2018.

I will add you to my Couchsurfing friends. Thanks Seb

This post was edited