We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
It's over 40 years since I packed any pyjamas in my overnight case.
35 years for me, although if I am sharing a room with someone other than my wife, I will pack and wear gym shorts.
At least twice in the years I was a part time nude sleeper, I put sleep shorts in my suitcase but they stayed there until I unpacked when we got home.
My thought is that its perfectly fine. I cant think of the last time that I didnt sleep nude when staying in a hotel. That includes times where I shared the room, and a couple cases when I shared the bed (non-sexual situation). I didnt go back through all of these posts, but Im wondering why that question is even post on a site.
It's over 40 years since I packed any pyjamas in my overnight case.35 years for me, although if I am sharing a room with someone other than my wife, I will pack and wear gym shorts.At least twice in the years I was a part time nude sleeper, I put sleep shorts in my suitcase but they stayed there until I unpacked when we got home.
I have never had any problem with sleeping nude in a shared bedroom.



