Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Ft. Lauderdale 11/10/18
Hello, men. My husband and I are looking for a room for the last night of our south Florida vacation. Anyone know of an availability? I contacted a couple of really great hosts on MisterB&B but they didnt have availability. Thanks for reading!
Stay nude, Scott
This topic was edited
RE:Ft. Lauderdale 11/10/18
Not as of yet. Thanks for checking in. Were looking forward to our stay at Pineapple Point on Thursday and Friday. Would love to meet some TN men there, but I think the day pass is $25. Of course, we arent the only attraction at Pineapple Point LOL.
This post was edited
Show 1-2 of 2



