Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Should I or shouldn't I
My wife has a CNA twice a week to bathe her and last week I answered the door with no shirt and I apologized and she said whatever makes you comfortable and I caught her looking at my crotch about 5 times since I was wearing short shorts. I also told her that I go naked in my back yard and she said that was ok. So the next visit I was in the bathroom which is visible from the door and I was naked and when she knocked on the door I motioned her in and then talked to her while naked and she said not a problem. She is due Tuesday and I will be naked again. She probably sees many people naked in her line of work.



