We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Jacking off
I also edge daily, in the early morning and mid-afternoon. I don't always cum every day though. Like some of you, my dad caught me masturbating several times so finally invited me to watch porn with him and shoot our loads. Loved hearing about his early experiences as well. Always a turn-on
I used to JO every day. Now at almost 76yrs old I edge several times every day and JO every other day. I do love that intense orgasm! My first time was with a cousin but I had also stroked my uncle (just 4 years older than me & early puberty) when I was just 6 years old.
Oh I try every other day now that I am 64.
In my 40s it was every day.
But I try to do my Keagle exercises everyday. This vacation I have not had time to myself much. This morning I did and oh I needed that. After going to Hippie Hollow and watching all those beautiful people walking around naked. Hmmm I came so fast. ! But so much on my belly. Ahhh



