RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Got the batteries reinstalled and hooked back up on our golf cart (after a winter sitting in our basement on a trickle charger) and headed over to the happy hour here at Solair. Tomorrow I'll wash my car... much more fun to do nude!

This post was edited

We spent the day playing nude pickleball and listening to live 60's and 70's music while floating in the pool.

This post was edited

Yesterday I started the pool pump, read the paper, caught up on email and social media, swam, had a snack.

The next two days are very busy so my outdoor nude time will be limited.

This post was edited

We went out in the boat and skinny dipped. It was hot on the beach so we went out and anchored of and floated the afternoon away.

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

Went on a road trip to a resort that had clothing optional hot tubs and skinnydipped. We also stayed naked in our cabin and walked around the grounds discretely. The bathroom / shower was a separate building outside. It wasn't a nudist resort per say. We also skinnydipped at other locations on the trip. One time included social nudity with others where conversation was included.

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, read the paper, caught up on email and social media, swam, floated in my pool chair and fell asleep, and had a snack,

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, read the paper, caught up on email and social media, swam, floated in my pool chair, fell asleep and had a snack.

This post was edited

Hung some decorative lights, more party than Christmas, back up in our backyard. The previous ones were several years old and many did not work. I took the old ones down and put the new ones up (one side of the backyard only). When the other strands arrive, I'll do the other side of the backyard.Sat outside and enjoyed a Jalapeno Limeade and vodka drink and a cigar on the patio. Enjoyed the warm breeze of the afternoon all over my body. Felt great to have warmer weather finally here!

The other set of lights were delivered yesterday. Put those up and did the exact same thing I did the other day, like the post above!

Enjoying the sun and warmer weather.

This post was edited

yesterday working naked I planted a patch of field corn by hand, for cornmeal, planted at least 170 sweet pepper plants, then added fertilizer to them all. Then went down in a different field and started fertilizing the sorghum, started raining so I quit, will finish that today if it dosen't rain all day. Then need to work on hoeing the weeds from the sorghum. I grow a lot of our own food so it's regular work to get done.

This post was edited