RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

It's been a nasty morning here in the Florida Panhandle; thunderstorms started rolling in about 3AM or so and have somewhat curtailed outdoor activity. I mean, who wants to run around outside in the rain between lightning strikes? Anyway, a quick pool check & short backflush and dump was required as we've had about 2+ inches of rain this morning. My pool drain system can be overpowered by a thunderstorm monsoon and this morning's was close. The usual feeding of the dogs was accomplished along with a quick yard check for anything washed away. It all came out good so we're waiting for clearing skies. I suspect my garden will be happy with all the nitrogen laden rainwater so a check of the garden is forthcoming, too. We'll see how the day goes.

This post was edited

Yesterday I vacuumed the water off the pool cover, weed whacked around the pool, had lunch vacuumed the pool, swam, read the paper, caught up on email and social media. Picking up or grandson for an extended visit today so nude time outdoors will be minimal for a while,

This post was edited

Wednesday 3am took the recycle bin to the street, then drove to the gas station and filled the car. 9:30am went to Blind Creek beach for a few hours. Thursday 3:30am took trash bin out to the street.

This post was edited

Wednesday 3am took the recycle bin to the street, then drove to the gas station and filled the car. 9:30am went to Blind Creek beach for a few hours. Thursday 3:30am took trash bin out to the street.

Did you have any clothes in the car?

This post was edited

Son and grandson went away for the afternoon. I got naked as soon as the car left the driveway. Ate lunch, swam, floated, read a magazine and newspaper, caught up on email and social media.

This post was edited

Yesterday I did some yard work for about three hours, including in the part of the yard that is visible from the neighbours' house since they are away for a week. Then relaxed on the patio, finished a book and cooked dinner on the bbq. Still naked this morning, until the kids visit around 11.

This post was edited