RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Mostly to go to the nude beach when it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, read a magazine, checked email, texts and social media, had a snack, floated and swam. Swimming was brief because water was chilly.
Then I shocked the pool.

This post was edited

Went on a trail ride yesterday with a friend. We took our Jeeps out and did some off roading. I go prepared for most things. When I do that, most of my stuff, along with the car come back dusty and dirty if used. Typically, I back my Jeep into the garage, leave the main door and side door open and begin unloading all my gear. Only wish I could hose it down on the driveway while nude.

I put all my stuff away. Washed and cleaned some of the bags my gear goes in. I did a few landscaping maintenance things while those items dried before putting them away. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the warm weather and a drink. I fell asleep in the chair, so we took showers outside, came inside, had a snack and watched TV til I fell asleep again! ;D

This post was edited

3 1/2 hr jam session/practice with a bunch of nudie musicians. For through around 15 songs of a 25 song play list. Had some specters and listeners hang out and observe and couple even joined in on vocals

This post was edited

3 1/2 hr jam session/practice with a bunch of nudie musicians. For through around 15 songs of a 25 song play list. Had some specters and listeners hang out and observe and couple even joined in on vocals

Were they nude too?

This post was edited

My nude portion of the day was early morning & late afternoon. Early today I was checking out the different plants in the yard, skimming the pool, cleaning the deck and feeding the dogs. And, the dog feeding aftermath (poo patrol) was also done nude ... but with shoes!! LOL This afternoon was low key with a tiny bit of yard work and a couple of hours by the pool. It was really a great Saturday.

This post was edited

About2/3 of the musicians and pretty much all the spectators.
Were they nude too?

This post was edited

Our camp had a chili making contest so for $5 we got to have chili for dinner and help judge the contest.

This post was edited

Did the World Naked Bike Ride in Houston, TX last night. Huge disappointment. I will do a full review after I get back home and get some sleep. Otherwise, radio silence until probably Monday afternoon

This post was edited

Another 3 hour jam session with fellow nudie musicians. So much fun while playing I dont even remember I am clothes free.

This post was edited