RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Its the back garden of the restaurant . They dont let you in there naked.

This post was edited

Walked up to the Oktoberfest festival, but dressed before entering.

This post was edited

Walked up to the Oktoberfest festival, but dressed before entering.

Where were you in terms of country, state, city, etc,?

This post was edited

Went to Gunnison for a few hours.

This post was edited

Went to camp and started getting ready for winter. Took down the outdoor shower, disconnected the water from the trailer, and drained out the lines and hot water heater. Took down the canopy and put away the outside table and chairs. Got the leaf blower out to start cleaning up the site and then got the electric trimmers out to keep the thorn bushes from encroaching the site (that has to be done carefully when nude). Then the weather was so nice I went up to the pool deck to lay out in the sun and socialize for an hour or two before making the 70 mile drive home nude (probably for the last time this season). My back is a little sore today from all of the lifting and I still have the four marine batteries that have to be removed from our golf cart before the cold weather really sets in. Looks like that will happen in November, well past the time it is comfortable to work nude for any length of time outside.

This post was edited

We caught the sunrise over the ocean this morning, I took a picture that was so pretty I made it my home screen on my iPad. We are now lounging on our terrace watching some groups of younger locals enjoying their Sunday afternoon swimming in the rock pool. Not many of them are nudist.

This post was edited

Some friends showed up for a few drinks on our terrace yesterday afternoon, we chatted and drank wine into the evening. ( 5 of us. )

Walked up to the recycling bins this morning, it was with a slight sense of embarrassment but also with a good deal of pride as I noisily dropped nine empty wine bottles into the bottle bank.

This post was edited

Ate lunch, read the newspaper, watered inside the privacy fence, caught up on email, texts, and social media.

This post was edited

Sun too good not to spend a little time in my clandestine sunning spot today. Hopefully such sessions will build back my tan a little.

This post was edited

Sunrise with our morning coffee on the terrace then spent 10 minutes watching a spam bot take over this site.

This post was edited