Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Windows Open/Clothes off
Hey everyone. I know for me when I am home the clothes almost always come straight off. Its a battle in the morning for me to decide to put on clothes. Lately i have been fortunate to jog some local trails naked so barely anything covers me from the door to my car.
When I get home I like to strip down and make sure the windows are open for natural lighting. No good angle to see inside my house so it gives a great illusion of being outside naked. Although I get to spend some time in my back yard from time to time naked. Its not often enough.
What do you like to do to feel more in the wild as a home nudist?
Adam



