The risks of illegal solo nudity in nature

Mountains, forests, rivers, seas. I envy people and groups who are freely spending their time in the nude around here. In a country where nudity is illegal, there is a considerable risk of being nude alone, and there is no one to help me, and there is a high risk of losing life. Even if we body is unprotected, take measures against risks with the tools bring in? Mosquito bites Insect repellent spray. Measures against hornets and viper (poisonous snakes) Avoid bushes and places with poor visibility. Sun protection Sun cream. Measures against drowning Avoid bad weather and bring a flotation device.

This topic was edited
RE:The risks of illegal solo nudity in nature

Naked or clothed, there's safety in numbers. If solo, share your itinerary. People die in nature for seemingly minor things, even relatively close to populations, such as just getting lost without water.

This post was edited

A couple of years ago, a German tourist saw near where i live a beautiful olive green snake with a striking black ladder pattern. He thought that because of its size it must not be a dangerous snake and decided to take it back to his country as a pet.
The snake was an aspid hatchling, the same type of snake with which Cleopatra committed suicide. As you can imagine, it didn't end well.
Fortunately he met some neighbors and when he told them what happened they knew what kind of snake it was and took him quickly to the hospital. It still took him months to fully recover due to the muscle necrosis caused by the bite.

Most accidents are due to recklessness, or the stupid things people do.

This post was edited

It has been my understanding that nudity is not illegal in national forests in the US.

This post was edited

Generally true, but there are exceptions.

This post was edited

It has been my understanding that nudity is not illegal in national forests in the US.

Many places will enforce the laws of the state. If that were not the case, we would have many more places to enjoy unclothed. In practice though, it is not likely to run into anyone else in the area.

This post was edited

Naked or clothed, there's safety in numbers. If solo, share your itinerary. People die in nature for seemingly minor things, even relatively close to populations, such as just getting lost without water.

I used to go trail-running naked in GA. One day I got caught in an unexpected thunderstorm and nearly slipped and fell down a ravine.

Finding my dead naked body down a ravine is NOT the way I'd want to go. That experience was sobering.

This post was edited

Before who go out, share itinerary with myself acquaintances and SNS. Good way. It's okay if who leave it face down for the purpose of going out. However, it might be quite embarrassing to die in an accident or to be found lost in a place where no clothes are kept even if alive.

This post was edited

Before who go out, share itinerary with myself acquaintances and SNS. Good way. It's okay if who leave it face down for the purpose of going out. However, it might be quite embarrassing to die in an accident or to be found lost in a place where no clothes are kept even if alive.

If you die in an accident while hiking nude, you're not going to be embarrassed about your lack of attire ~ you are by then, in fact, dead. Well, at least you'll only be embarrassed for as long as it takes for you to actually expire as you lay there dying. Something tells me that the last thing I'm thinking of when I'm about to die won't be a feeling of dread that I'll be found nude - but then I am a well-seasoned nudist. I will maybe even find some strange euphoria taking over my thoughts just before that last breath, knowing that I'll be going out the same way I came in to this existence!

Nudity does come with some inherent dangers and in many forms. Hiking alone always comes with extra risks; hiking naked brings extra dangers including hypothermia if the weather goes foul on you. At an absolute minimum, slipping an emergency blanket into that fanny pack you didn't throw out in the nineties would show some forethought. And yes, the only thing on me on some nude hikes (besides the obligatory hat, socks&boots) is my fanny, hee hee! Leaving a hand-written note at your car before you leave on a solo hike stating your specific intended path could be the only thing that saves you if all goes south. Yes, pencil and paper definitely still have a purpose in my life.

This post was edited

Before who go out, share itinerary with myself acquaintances and SNS. Good way. It's okay if who leave it face down for the purpose of going out. However, it might be quite embarrassing to die in an accident or to be found lost in a place where no clothes are kept even if alive.If you die in an accident while hiking nude, you're not going to be embarrassed about your lack of attire ~ you are by then, in fact, dead. Well, at least you'll only be embarrassed for as long as it takes for you to actually expire as you lay there dying. Something tells me that the last thing I'm thinking of when I'm about to die won't be a feeling of dread that I'll be found nude - but then I am a well-seasoned nudist. I will maybe even find some strange euphoria taking over my thoughts just before that last breath, knowing that I'll be going out the same way I came in to this existence!Nudity does come with some inherent dangers and in many forms. Hiking alone always comes with extra risks; hiking naked brings extra dangers including hypothermia if the weather goes foul on you. At an absolute minimum, slipping an emergency blanket into that fanny pack you didn't throw out in the nineties would show some forethought. And yes, the only thing on me on some nude hikes (besides the obligatory hat, socks&boots) is my fanny, hee hee! Leaving a hand-written note at your car before you leave on a solo hike stating your specific intended path could be the only thing that saves you if all goes south. Yes, pencil and paper definitely still have a purpose in my life.
Nothing directly related to nudity or dying but my mom was cleaning the cellar one day. As she was coming up, she slipped, fell down the stairs, hit her head and was briefly unconscious. She wouldn't go to have it checked out until she changed from her cleaning clothes to something better.

This post was edited

And you would be wrong. Google it and youll find that the head of all US parks has released policies regarding the use of parks and forests in the US. Nudity is forbidden in all national and state parks in the US.

This post was edited