We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Naked haircuts?
I just saw an article online about the growing popularity of barbershops in Brazil that allow men to get their haircut while nude. A small chain of shops is offering it and it is so popular that they stay open until 2am! Other shops are already imitating the practice !
I've had nude cuts in four cities, LA, FTL, LV (has moved to Denver area), Tulsa. I've heard but not found them in Orlando and Dallas. I've posted pics of getting them done.
Where are the pictures?
You have 92 pages of pictures on your profile page.
I've had nude cuts in four cities, LA, FTL, LV (has moved to Denver area), Tulsa. I've heard but not found them in Orlando and Dallas. I've posted pics of getting them done.Where are the pictures?You have 92 pages of pictures on your profile page.
Those that are 'friends' and 'certified' have seen them.



