wearing clothes in the chat room

I admit it does not happen often but when it does it annoys me. When I am in the chat room and someone goes on cam it is normal to see flesh either Male or Femail and hopefully a face too.
What annoys me are people wearing clothes, T shirts have always ben accepted maybe bra and or pants for the ladies but when someone comes on cam with shirt jumper/ sweater and t shirt I feel the naturist ideal is been ridiculed if we all love to be free of clothes, For a naturist website chatroom what is too much clothing ?

This topic was edited
RE:wearing clothes in the chat room

Hi some of us cant be naked at all times I wish we could, my web cam is up in my work shop and it is a bit chilly up there at times .
When it is warmer I will be nude on cam so in the mean time I will be dressed

This post was edited

Good grief is this really a thing. Are people going to the chat room so desperate to see a naked body? On several visits to the chatroom this year I havent once looked at anyone's camera to see whether they were wearing clothing or not. Being naked on cam proves nothing about a person naturism or nudism. Quite the opposite it may well suggest they are there with ulterior motives. But in a nudism is nakedness world this now a thing.

This post was edited

Being naked on cam proves nothing about a person naturism or nudism.

Indeed! Even in real life, nudists DO sometimes wear clothes.

And the internet is not real life. The purpose of chat, one would suppose, would be to chat. Waaay back in the day, before video chat. I belonged to a now-defunct nudist side with a chat room where people actually did have conversations. I belong to another one now which experimented with a video and a non-video chat, both. And often as not, if I went to the nonvideo chat, I'd be the only one there, while a hundred were looking at video and saying very little.

This post was edited

well to me I give anyone credit that goes on cam nude or clothed, my issue is people in they're profiles stating they have been raised as nudist but all they're pictures they are clothed. I have only met a few that have grown up in a true nudist family , you know from birth to however old they are now and they don't hide they're nudity . also not sure what a home nudist is , who isn't nude at home at some point in the day such as sleeping nude , showering , chillin after work or sitting out back .

This post was edited

well to me I give anyone credit that goes on cam nude or clothed, my issue is people in they're profiles stating they have been raised as nudist but all they're pictures they are clothed. I have only met a few that have grown up in a true nudist family , you know from birth to however old they are now and they don't hide they're nudity . also not sure what a home nudist is , who isn't nude at home at some point in the day such as sleeping nude , showering , chillin after work or sitting out back .

There are plenty of people who are only nude in the shower.
I would say that a home nudist is someone who is usually nude at home.

This post was edited

Why do you want to see people naked on cam? We have chaturbate for this.

This post was edited

LoL :-)

This post was edited

Marcus - It sure seems like some are using this site as a substitute for visiting site like that and the sister site to this one. Just the other day in the chat there was someone bemoaning the intelligent conversation going on and saying nothing like that would happen on the other site. Yesterday another person spoke about purposely planning to be naked when their landscaping crew arrived to do yard and encouraged another to do likewise all under the guise of being a nudist. All those observations have me wondering why?

Suggests to me they are intent on taking over this site and labeling it as nudist or naturist to cover their intent. In the process they attract people with no naturist motivation, an ulterior motive or those who dont know better.

This post was edited

most of my time in the chatroom I am naked since that is the way i live at home. but once in awhile i have a few minutes to kill while expecting someone to arrive at my home who would be shocked to find me naked so i have something on. I generally jokingly fess up to the room that i am not in my birthday suit so that are warned.

This post was edited

Isnt this like they guy who complains his copy of Playboy has too many articles in it?

This post was edited