Silicone or Steel?

What is your preference? Do you have a preference during sex? During Jacking off? During daily wear? During sleep? I know I have my preferences just want to know how other males feel about the rings they wear. Don't hesitate to post pictures here in this group for all to see.

This topic was edited
RE:Silicone or Steel?

During sex, I prefer the silicone b/c it feels better and more comfortable for the wife...while jo or just lounging, I can wear any but prefer metal. Metal keeps it nice, rigid, and sensitive.

This post was edited

I like stainless for hiking and just showing
Prefer silicone for sex so does my lady cake says steel to to hard against her pussy

This post was edited

I prefer silicone, my balls are quite tight and metal rings keep slipping off

This post was edited

I been wearing a silicone one about a year now around the house and sometimes under my clothes when I go out . I taken a few photos wile wearing one and shared them with friends but not worn any out in public

This post was edited

I prefer steel all the time. Love they way it grips me and the weight.

This post was edited

I have tried many things; one of my favorites is a simple Master padlock. I am more inclined to go for the weighted penis. I enjoy the swinging action as you move about. Now, it's not for enhancing your bits but more as a tugging action as you walk. I have three sizes ranging from small to rather large. The tugging action is always present since I always wear loose shorts and go commando. Just don't lose the key!

This post was edited

Yes, I definitely prefer stainless steel.
But I did try the silicone and the hairs gotten away. But then I do Brazilian Waxing now. But the wife never did enjoy me wearing them during sex.
No, I did make my own out of leather at first. They were very comfortable, but the rivet would rust away after a while. And then the rest would irritate the skin.
But I do like wearing the stainless steel around friends and out and social groups

This post was edited

Love the look and feel of steel. I used o-rings before that and could go smaller in diameter because of the flexibility, but they've effectively been retired now I have the stainless ones.

This post was edited

Steel rings are my favourites as well. I have two that I alternate with. Can wear them comfortably day and night.

This post was edited

Definitely stainless steel.
I enjoy wearing a ring with some weight to it as I can feel it all the time as I walk around. When erect the steel becomes tight and enhances the erection. I have silicone as well but steel with a bright silver finish and fancy details are more visible and sparkle in the sunlight when at the beach etc,
My Mrs prefers no ring during sex as it possibly reduces penetration.

This post was edited