We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Atlanta - Georgia: Looking for Afternoon Massage Exchange

Male here who enjoys giving and receiving nude massages. I am not trained but have traded with massage therapists in the past and told I do a very good job. I cannot host but I'm mobile. Available most afternoons.

This topic was edited
RE:Atlanta - Georgia: Looking for Afternoon Massage Exchange

Interesting idea. You can bring a blanket and coconut oil and catch me when Im out and about. I might be out on Saturday again.

This post was edited
RE:Atlanta - Georgia: Looking for Afternoon Massage Exchange

I would be game for doing an Amateur Massage Exchange if you ever are in the Peachtree Corners area.

This post was edited