Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Shared Custody

After 2 years if full custody, we are now dealing with shared custody.... has anyone else gone through this? Any best practices... best way to handle this?

This topic was edited
RE:Shared Custody

Sorry to hear this in a way. Was the full custody beforehand with you or with your ex? It can't be easy doing shared. I've never had that fortunately (we adopted so a different story) but I feel for you in this kind of split situation. xx

This post was edited
RE:Shared Custody

Sorry to hear this in a way. Was the full custody beforehand with you or with your ex? It can't be easy doing shared. I've never had that fortunately (we adopted so a different story) but I feel for you in this kind of split situation. xx

This post was edited